install an IPTV subscription on Fire TV Stick Amazon
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is a streaming device that lets you stream movies, TV shows, music, games, and other content to your TV. It connects to the internet via Wi-Fi and plugs into an HDMI port on your TV.
To use IPTV on your Fire Stick TV from Amazon, you will first need to install an IPTV player app on your device. There are many options available on Amazon’s app store, such as GSE Smart IPTV, Smart IPTV, and IPTV Smarters.
The Steps to Setup IPTV on Your Amazon Fire Stick TV
Here are the general steps to set up IPTV on your Amazon Fire Stick TV:
- Go to your Fire Stick TV’s homepage and select “Store” from the main menu.
- Search for an IPTV player app, like GSE Smart IPTV, Smart IPTV or IPTV Smarters, and select it to install on your device.
If you can’t find it Iptv easly, follow these steps:
Installing the Application on Amazon Fire TV Devices
Start from the HOME screen of the Fire TV. Press the HOME button on the remote control to be sure you are here.
- Step 1: Download IPTV Smarters pro direct apk (here).
- Step 2: Download the downloader app on firestick.
- Step 3: Go to settings of firestick >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install from unknown apps >> Click Downloader to change the status to ON.
- Step 4: Open the downloader app and put the complete apk link on downloader and then install the app.
- Fill in then the Xtream code :
Once the app is installed, launch it and follow the instructions to set up the app using your IPTV subscription information. This may include information such as server URL, username and password.
Once you’ve set up the app, you should be able to browse live TV channels and select the one you want to watch.